Find Your Tribe
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE OUT OF SHAPE AND EXHAUSTED
Because of 2020, people are more stressed and out of shape than ever. Feeling sluggish and stressed is not only not fun, it is also damaging to your physical and mental health. Weight gain, overwhelm, and a lack of confidence are just a few of the problems that constant stress and exhaustion can cause.
You deserve to sleep better, feel better, and live better.
“I have a deeper practice than I ever thought possible. I have never had the typical “yoga body” but YogaSport On Demand is truly for every body. You can find a place no matter where you are in your yoga journey.“ - Michael
HOW IT WORKS
a monthly or annual membership
our tribe of supportive humans
cause you are closer to being unstoppable!
Hi! My name is Angela Wagner and I want to personally welcome you to YogaSport On Demand (YSOD). I founded YogaSport, a Power Flow Yoga (PFY) studio, in Dallas, TX in 2004. When the COVID-19 virus hit, the YS team was called to continue our mission - to provide a connective community that supports the health and personal growth of students through a welcoming environment, quality personalized instruction, and an empowering physical practice. We invite you to become part of our global community and join the YSOD membership today.
Power Flow Yoga
This is our jam. Enjoy loads of full-length and "halfsie" length audio and video PFY classes.
We have live classes over Zoom so you can get real time feedback and connection to our tribe.
Learn how to stress-less with meditation, concentration, and visualization practices.
WHY YOGASPORT ON DEMAND?
- Convenience - All of the classes are accessible anytime from anywhere
- Challenging Workouts - We specialize in Power Flow Yoga which will work you out - both physically and mentally
- Options - We have classes ranging from 10-60 minutes so that you can choose the length and type of practice you need
- Always Fresh - New classes are added at the beginning of every month
- Live Classes - Join us each month for our live classes in the YS Virtual Studio (over Zoom)
- Community - Our online community is strong. We stay connected through live Zoom classes, a private Facebook page, and members-only private events
- Expanded Accessibility - Access classes from your phone, tablet, or computer with the Kajabi app
Even online, I still get that sense of community and I get to connect. The support is amazing. It truly is such a relief to know that whenever I need or want to practice, YSOD is going to be there for me. - Kelsey
THE YOGASPORT CULTURE
- We are committed to providing a consistent, strong physical practice and inspiring students with tools for life.
- We are normal people – all ages, all fitness levels, all with different reasons for taking that first step on the mat – who thrive in a community of inspirational people and unconditional support.
- We make it fun to sweat, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. You won’t find any yoga snobs here. Our community is fun, diverse, vibrant, silly and strong. We share struggles, sweat and laughter.
- People come here for their health and wholeness, and to get big inspiration for big goals.
- Our classes are challenging but accessible for students of all fitness/yogi levels. Even if you are brand spankin’ new to yoga, you can learn the basics of the practice in any of our all-levels classes.
- We will ignite your body and energize you through a challenging workout. When you finish a practice, you will feel better than when you began.
OUR POWER FLOW PRACTICE
- Our practice is based in the Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga – a type of flow that is energetic, athletic and empowering. We love it because each class challenges us physically and mentally in a different and unique way.
- We recommend practicing in a warm room or outside. The heat helps to get your blood bumping, your muscles loose and your body flowing. You will sweat.
- We don’t use music during our classes. Although we do love music, we have found that it can be a distraction from what is truly happening inside your body and mind. Because we live in an over-stimulated society, this may be the only time of day you are able to be truly present with your body, emotions, actions and intentions.
- Each of our Power Flow Yoga instructors has been trained personally by the YogaSport Owner, Angela Wagner. Each brings a unique story, gift, and way of being to the YS community. Our instructors verbally lead students through practice and give clarifying spoken cues along the way.
- Although our specialty is Power Flow, we have additional formats and styles of yoga such as Yogi Cross Train, Yin Yoga, and more.