LIVE YOGA WITH ANGELA
Live Yoga Events in Dallas
Scroll down for details and registration!!
Live Online Zoom Yoga - September 2022
🧘♀️ Classes are CT, Power Flow, and 60 min unless otherwise noted. Scroll down for class descriptions.
🧘♀️ Venmo $12 to theangelawagner for YSOD classes and she will send the link.
🧘♀️ Siwicki Classes - register here
- Tuesday 9/6 @ 6pm
- Friday 9/9 @ 12pm ***Deep Stretch*** (45 min)
- Sunday 9/11 @ 8:45am (Siwicki Fitness)
- Sunday 9/11 @ 11am @ Oak Highlands Brewery (sign up below)
- Monday 9/12 @ 8pm **Power Down*** (45 min)
- Sunday 9/18 @ 8:45am (Siwicki Fitness)
- Tuesday 9/20 @ 6pm
- Sunday 9/25 @ 8:45am (Siwicki Fitness)
- Monday 9/26 @ 8pm **Power Down*** (45 min
- Friday 9/30 @ 12pm ***Deep Stretch*** (45 min)
Yoga + Beer @ Community Beer Co.
Join me for a 60-minute all-level yoga class inside Community Beer Co. near downtown Dallas. A pint of beer and a brewery tour is included in the ticket price. All levels of yogis and beer drinkers are welcome. This is an incredibly fun and well attended event, snag your spot today!
Saturday, October 1st
$22 (includes a pint of beer + tour)
Fall Reset @ Yoga on Main Frisco
September is the new January! As summer winds down, it's the perfect time to refresh your yoga practice, reset your mind, and restore your soul. Head into the fall with a clear mind and focused intention and create a Fall season that brings you purpose and joy.
Join me for a soulful afternoon at of Power Flow and Deep Stretch Yoga, breathwork, journaling, and community. All levels. Space is very limited.
To register: Click the button below, book a class, navigate to Oct 2nd, sign in and register!
Sign Me Up
Sunday, October 2nd
$50 (includes essential oils roller)
Online Class Descriptions
- Power Flow - our signature practice. All-levels. It's the perfect combination of strength and flexibility. Using powerful breath to guide you, you will move through a flowing sequence of postures to challenge your body, mind, and soul.
- Deep Stretch - In this class your muscles, fascia and brain will learn to relax and release. Learn how to release areas of your body that hold chronic tension and allow your body to let go of physical and mental stress. Bring blocks, a yoga strap, and pillow or couch cushion.
- Power Down - 1/2 Power, 1/2 Deep Stretch This class will leave you feeling strong, open, and calm.
- PhysioFlow - an insightful, theme-oriented Power Flow that targets functional movement and deepens your understanding of your own body
- Mindful Movement & Medi - an intentional Power Flow infused with visualization and mindfulness