LIVE YOGA WITH ANGELA
Yoga @ Community Beer Co.
Join Angela for a 60-minute all-level yoga class inside Community Beer Co. near downtown Dallas. A pint of beer, a hard seltzer, or an iced tea + a brewery tour is included in the ticket price. All levels welcome. This is an incredibly fun event, snag your spot today!
🗓 Saturday, November 4th @ 10am
💰 Early discount - $20 until the week before, $25 after
TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE SOON!
Live Online Zoom Yoga
🧘♀️ Classes are CT, Power Flow, and 60 min unless otherwise noted. Scroll down for class descriptions.
🧘♀️ Venmo $12 to theangelawagner for YSOD classes and she will send the link.
🧘♀️ Siwicki Classes - register here.
- Monday 9/25 @ 8pm **Power Down**
- Sunday 10/1 @ 8:45am with Siwicki Fitness
- Monday 10/2 @ 8pm **Power Down**
- Sunday 10/15 @ 8:45am with Siwicki Fitness
- Monday 10/16 @ 8pm **Power Down**
- Friday 10/20 @ 12pm ***Deep Stretch***
- Sunday 10/22 @ 8:45am with Siwicki Fitness
- Tuesday 10/24 @ 6pm
- Sunday 10/29 @ 8:45am with Siwicki Fitness
- Monday 10/30 @ 8pm **Power Down**
Online Class Descriptions
- Power Flow - our signature practice. All-levels. It's the perfect combination of strength and flexibility. Using powerful breath to guide you, you will move through a flowing sequence of postures to challenge your body, mind, and soul.
- Deep Stretch - In this class your muscles, fascia and brain will learn to relax and release. Learn how to release areas of your body that hold chronic tension and allow your body to let go of physical and mental stress. Bring blocks, a yoga strap, and pillow or couch cushion.
- Power Down - 1/2 Power, 1/2 Deep Stretch This class will leave you feeling strong, open, and calm.
- PhysioFlow - an insightful, theme-oriented Power Flow that targets functional movement and deepens your understanding of your own body
- Mindful Movement & Medi - an intentional Power Flow infused with visualization and mindfulness