Pod #62 - All Things Stress
Oct 23, 2019
All Things Stress with Thom Allen
Do you feel like your life is constantly full of stress? You are not alone. Thom Allen is an expert on stress and this week he is here to share his wisdom. Learn how to identify when stress is a real problem, how being perpetually busy is hurting your health, and simple steps you can take today to ease the anxiety that stress can cause.
From the Episode:
- Thom Allen has been helping clients with stress for over 20 years. He brings his wealth of knowledge and experience to the podcast today.
- Stress is not the enemy. It is warning us.
- Don’t reach the brink before you start handling your stress.
- Ever bragged about how busy you are? Our society rewards those who overdo and live for stress. Thom and Angela chat about finding a balance where you can manage stress so your energy levels are sustainable.
- Boredom is actually a good thing! It increases creativity.
- Taking care of your mental health is just as important as your physical health. There has been a stigma about seeking mental health in our society, but it is a crucial part of our wellness and being.
- Check out Angela’s Guide – 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Stress Today on her website at www.angelawagner.com. It will give you 5, simple, easy, and actionable steps that will get you feeling more energized in one day!
- Free Yoga Class – Download one of Angela’s 60 min Power Flow Yoga classes for FREE at www.angelawagner.com/yoga
Connect with Thom Allen:
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.