63: The Superwoman’s Guide to Nutrition with Taylor Stolt
Have you been wanting to change your eating habits but have no idea what to do? There are plenty of fad diets out there, and Taylor Stolt brings her expertise to help you navigate the good, the bad, and the ugly. Learn about how focusing on your entire health history can help you make smart decisions with your diet, providing the groundwork for a more energized and vibrant lifestyle.
From the Episode:
- Taylor Stolt works with clients in functional medicine. She explains how doing detective work on your entire health history can help you find root causes for health issues, rather than just treating symptoms.
- Losing weight is a common goal, but often our efforts are working against us. Taylor speaks to common challenges she sees clients face that can lead to a lack of energy and sometimes even weight gain.
- She talks about when to use supplements and where to buy (and not) buy them.
- When grocery shopping, pay more attention to the ingredients list than the claims on the front of the container.
- Keto is a huge diet craze, but what is it and how is it different from Adkins?
- Have you heard of intermittent fasting? Taylor dives in.
- Taylor also discusses what she thinks of the Paleo and AIP diets. One of these could be your road to healing your gut and reversing autoimmune disease.
- Check out Angela’s Guide - 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Stress Today on her website at www.angelawagner.com. It will give you 5, simple, easy, and actionable steps that will get you feeling more energized in one day!
- Free Yoga Class - Download one of Angela’s 60 Minute Power Flow Classes for free at www.angelawagner.com/yoga
- Carpathia Collaborative
- Coconut Butter
- California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Great Recipes from Plate and Canvas
Connect with Angela:
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelaWagner
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheAngelaWagner
- Web: www.angelawagner.com
Connect with Taylor Stolt:
- Web: www.plateandcanvas.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plateandcanvas/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/plateandcanvas
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.