65: Green & Clean Beauty with Brittany Witkin
This week we continue our education on household toxins and speak to Brittany Witkin who is an expert in all things clean beauty. Brittany shares tools from her website and YouTube channel that will transform the way you think about buying cosmetics. Using our philosophy of “baby steps”, this episode provides resources to set you on the path for greener and cleaner beauty.
From the Episode:
- Brittany Witkin shares with us her story and how she landed in the green and beauty space.
- If you listened to our 2-part Toxin podcast, you know we LOVE baby steps. The free starter guide on Brittany’s site helps you start going green and clean. Start with the items that cover the most skin and go from there.
- Angela has been struggling to find a solid option for mascara. Brittany just posted a video about this very topic.
- What is good for you could be horrible for someone else. We are all different women, and so we have totally different bodies. Finding products that work for you is very personalized and does require some work, but once you find what works for you, you’ll be happier and healthier.
- Teflon?! Yes, it can be in beauty products. Brittany gives an overview of her new four-ingredient video with some toxic ingredients to look out for.
- Check out Angela’s Guide - 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Stress Today on her website at www.angelawagner.com. It will give you 5, simple, easy, and actionable steps that will get you feeling more energized in one day!
- Free Yoga Class - Download one of Angela’s 60 Minute Power Flow Classes for free at www.angelawagner.com/yoga
- Style Shaker Welcome Video
- The Style Shaker Favorites Videos including Best of Mascaras
- Inika Bold Lash Mascara -
- Honest Beauty Primer & Mascara
Connect with Angela:
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelaWagner
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheAngelaWagner
- Web: www.angelawagner.com
Connect with Brittany:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thestyleshaker
- Free Starter Guide Offer: Sign up to get a free guide and priority access to the launch of my new seasonal guides coming soon!
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.
*Some of the links are affiliate links, which means at no cost to you, we can earn a commission on products that you purchase. This helps us continue to run this podcast so thank you!