Pod #64 - The Art & Skill Of Saying No
Nov 06, 2019
Just say No. When it comes to managing our time, “no” is often the word we (especially women) don’t say enough. Nicole is back with Angela to talk about how to prioritize your schedule, focus on major goals, and learn when and how to say the two-letter word. The ladies will guide you through the true art and skill of saying “no”, with practical ways to using that one word to create a more purpose-driven life.
From the Episode:
- Nicole gives us an update on her new real estate adventure.
- Sucky Moment of Week: Throwback to Season One! Angela shares her 4.5 with an inspired action that involves following your nose.
- When you say no, you have to say it and mean it. This is an empowering space of honesty and honoring the other person.
- Setting boundaries can create a comfortable and genuine connection with someone else. Boundaries are a healthy part of relationship building.
- You don’t always have to respond immediately. Live into a pause . . . this will help you make a mindful decision for yourself.
- Pick up the phone rather than texting or emailing. Tone is much harder to understand in the written word.
- Often we are saying yes to avoid what we are supposed to be doing.
- Focusing on your three big goals each week can help you think through how you are spending your time and what to say “yes” to.
- Check out Angela’s Guide – 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Stress Today on her website at www.angelawagner.com. It will give you 5, simple, easy, and actionable steps that will get you feeling more energized in one day!
Connect with Angela:
Connect with Nicole:
If this episode sparked something in you, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, leave us a rating and review on iTunes, and tell your friends about us on Facebook, Instagram, or good old-fashioned word of mouth! Thanks for visiting.