66 - Stress-Free Holidays
The holidays should be a joyful time, but it is easy to fall into a trap of stress and anxiety. Angela and Nicole will be sharing listener comments and posts on how they are able to make the holidays meaningful and memorable without unneeded stress.
From the Episode:
- Elf on the Shelf - friend or foe?
- Creating fun family calendars and cards - are they needed in the digital age?
- Advanced planning can be a key way to reduce stress. Our listeners share great ideas to take the stress off.
- Everyone has beautiful holiday traditions and rituals and we love that we can share so many with you. You might adopt a new one thanks to this episode.
- The great debate. Angela and Nicole discuss how much is too much for Christmas music.
Connect with Angela:
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelaWagner
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheAngelaWagner
- Web: www.angelawagner.com
Connect with Nicole: