- Were you hoping that things would get better in 2021 but feel helpless because they are still bad?
- Have you been feeling anxious, irritable, lonely or scared?
- Are you trying to figure out how to get back to healthy habits and a happy life?
In less than two hours, and at your own pace, you can take our workshop that will give you easy and actionable tools to help you reduce stress in your daily life starting IMMEDIATELY. Doesn't that sound amazing? That's because it is!
The year 2020 put all of us in what is called Survival Mode - when you feel like you are just getting through the day because you have so much underlying stress.
This workshop is led by Angela Wagner, a certified Yoga Life Coach and 20-year Yoga Instructor and Shea Thielemann, a LPC licensed therapist specializing in grief and trauma. They will guide you to a better today and leave you feeling like you want to live your life to the fullest vs just get through it.
You will walk away with:
- A set of tools to help you identify when you are in survival mode so that you can catch your thoughts, actions, and reactions before they become ingrained in your thinking patterns
- Ways to physically identify when you are in survival mode (stress response) and simple exercises to immediately release that tension
- Techniques and practices that will help you flip from a negative to positive mindset so that you can enjoy your days
- Small, achievable steps to get your health and happiness back on track so that you can live your life to the fullest
- A plan to recreate a life you love, in this unusual (dare we say unprecedented
VALUE: You are getting a 2-hour professional life & career coaching session with this workshop (valued at over $250) for only $49!
Please note, there are no refunds after purchase.